Monday, October 29, 2007
Magic Mobile
Those people who make baby toys and gear don't fool around. Madelyn was fussy so I decided to set up her mobile and attach it to the crib. Just for fun I thought Id set her in her crib for a minute and see if she'd even notice it was there. As soon as I turned on the music - she stopped crying and was completely mesmerized by the moving parts (I can't even call them anything because Im not sure what they are... animals I guess? Its a crazy mobile). She lasted in her crib like that for about 15 minutes. Im shocked. I love the last picture - can't you just see the intensity in those eyes?
P.S. Please don't mind the outfit. I ran a few errands and came home to her wearing this. She had a diaper blowout in her pretty new outfit (shhh... don't tell Nana) and Daddy had to redress. Its not that it doesnt match but ummm.... it doesnt exactly GO (ladies, you know what I mean). He thought she needed to break in her Duke sweatshirt before the big game on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cute - She looks a little freaked out though. Maybe those animal things are too scary for her!
Post a Comment