Friday, October 12, 2007

Ahhh the good ole days...

We had an old school Booz-Boston reunion today. My BFF Kristin is here visiting for the weekend (pics to come) and we were able to meet up with Brian for lunch. We had fun eating burritos and catching up on old times (its hard for the three of us to get together without talking about the crazy times we had in Boston (ie: "He's at the Summer Street office...")) and then we of course filled eachother in on all the juicy latest and greatest Booz gossip. Its always so good.



The infamous threesome with the newest addition.
Soon Miss M will be as bored
with hearing our stories as the Jims are!

He's such a natural

As much as I REALLY don't miss Booz, I do miss working with these guys. We've done a pretty good job at keeping in touch over the years and I'm so thankful for that. We'll always have Boston! :)

1 comment:

Wintermute said...

doll face says hi.

demerits for booz allen gossip