Mom, Madelyn and Tucker met our friend Stef to walk around the base of the mountain while Daddy ran 9 miles (yikes!). Daddy is training for a marathon so he's all business.
Tucker wasn't sure why he got to ride in the front seat while Maddie and I rode in the back... but he'll take it.
Maddie decided to snooze on the ride there. Who are we kidding - she snoozed from the time we left the house til we were getting in the car to come home.
Here is Jim in his running gear with Stef. Maddie is ready in her "travel system"
All in all it went well. I had brought a bottle of milk for her to drink when she got hungry but realized after we left the house that I forgot a nipple to the bottle. We were okay though- she held out til we were done with our walk and I fed her in the back seat of the car while Jim was taking Tuck for a swim. First time mom... figures Id forget something essential.
Gotta run... she's up from her nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment