I had a wonderful shower today put on by the great ladies at our church. I shared the shower with another woman who is also due in September which was really fun. It was kind of nice to not have ALL the attention on me. The parlor looked great and I can't believe how creative some of the ladies were! Melissa made a beautiful cake and molded chocolates and Ellen made the cutest little pacifiers made from candy! I will definitely be stealing that idea for the next shower Im a part of! And Steffani did such a great job with the decorations. I loved the baby flower chime toy as the centerpiece for each table! So cute!
Jim and I are so happy that we are a part of that community and Im so thankful to those women for putting so much time and effort into doing something like this for me. So if any of you are reading this... THANK YOU! I really do appreciate it.
Here are some pics for you to enjoy. 


P.S. Im so glad Ive only got 4 more weeks of this pregnancy because boy do I look HUGE in these pics! Its my first time looking at pictures of myself and really feeling like I look BIG!
No comments:
Post a Comment