Saturday, June 30, 2007

Thanks Nana!

I came home from work yesterday to a surprise box from Nana. We opened it up and inside were 4 sweet outfits, some much needed undershirts and the cutest little black patent leather Mary Janes. Jim even said, "Those look like something you would buy." He was right. Nana knows me so well and is already spoiling the baby rotten. I can't wait to dress the baby in all of the sweet clothes that Nana and Pop-Pops have bought and made for her.

Thanks so much guys! You have already been so generous and we really, really appreciate it.

The loot

I should mention here too that also in the box was a gift from a friend of my grandmothers who still attends the church that my grandmother was a member of and that my mom and dad now regularly attend (after a 20 or so year leave of absence). I was totally shocked that she made our baby a crocheted blanket. It is so sweet! It is the blanket behind the clothes. I'm 99% sure this woman doesn't have internet access... but I'd like to thank her on here anyway! So thank you Mrs. Rossi!

No comments: