Sunday, June 24, 2007

Movin on up...

We did it! We got a new car! We found a great deal with exactly the color combo I wanted - inside and out. Buying a new car wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. I had leased my first one before buying it so I didnt really go thru that whole salesman/haggling process. But this guy was really nice and made the whole process somewhat painless. It was listed pretty low because it was the only one at a Subaru dealership and I dont know that they really knew all of the features it had and that it should have been listed higher. We got it for a little more than the trade-in value. Woo hoo!

So here she is! She's a beauty! She's a lot fancier than the ole Jetta. I think I might have to start dressing nicer and maybe doing my hair before I drive it.

Now I need to change my little ticker in the top right hand corner of my blog about needing a bigger car!






3 comments:

Dr. Wintermute said...

Nice wheels guys!

Wintermute said...

an automatic transmission?!?!?!

Emily said...

Thanks Katie! We're excited. And yes, an automatic after 16 years of driving a standard. I now have a free hand to talk on my cell phone, put on make-up, whack the kids in the backseat... all kinds of dangerous things.