
Look what I came home to today! Better late than never when it comes to Jelly Belly Birthday presents! Thanks Auntie Lorla... you're the best. You sure do know how to make a pregnant woman happy!
Look what else I came home to! Our crib arrived! It came a good 2 weeks earlier than I thought it would. We got a great deal on it online (no taxes and free shipping... quite the steal) and the customer service and speed of order and delivery was outstanding. We haven't actually opened the box yet, so hopefully everythings there and in one piece.

I guess we really don't have a reason not to start on the nursery. We're going to prime the walls this weekend and we'll see what else we get to. Maybe we'll paint the green walls as well. It'll be really exciting to set up the crib and see it with the bedding. I guess we need to buy a mattress for that - don't we? Hmm, so many things to keep track of!
No comments:
Post a Comment