Tuesday, May 1, 2007

22 weeks!



We've hit the 22 week mark!! Only 18 weeks to go! It's starting to go by really quickly now. I'm feeling movements every day - but they're still not consistent. They just feel like little bubbles and flutters. The dr said thats just about right. I can't wait until Jim can feel her kicks from the outside. My belly is getting BIG! I can't believe its going to keep growing for another 18 weeks! Yikes!

We did the trek to Babies R Us on Saturday and registered. Wow... that was an event. Let me just tell you - it wasn't quite as fun as the wedding registry. We didn't know how anything worked, which baby monitor was better than the next, if the diaper champ or the diaper genie was better, do we NEED a diaper genie? .... it was an experience. Jim just liked that he got to use a gun again. We did well and picked most of our important items. I have no idea where we're going to put all this stuff! Our house is so tiny with no storage!

We also got our bedding this week! Its so cute. Here is a pic. I think we're going to paint the walls "artichoke green." Runner up is "tag sale yellow."


1 comment:

Amy, Joel and Nate Penny said...

Hey Guys! Congrats! I saw the link from the Hamricks page and hopped on over...we met Dock Hollingsworth a little bit ago (he's actually a member at Parkway Baptist, our new church) and he said everything at Decatur is great. Good luck with your next 18 weeks...take care!