
We found out this morning that our little one will be a baby girl and we're really excited. She looks absolutely perfect will all of her fingers and toes in the right places. She had her legs crossed and held up tight like a perfect little lady. We have ultrasound pictures, but they are really not that clear. I will scan them in tonight if I can and post.
I cant wait to start buying girl things. Let's hope she's not a tomboy!
3 comments:
i think leia or trinity would make excellent baby names
hey guys, congrats!!!
what great news. seems like everyone is having girls. can't wait to meet here.
don't worry, wintermute will still be friends with you even if you don't go with a sci-fi name. i'm not sure i can say the same if i don't go with a sci-fi name for out future little one :)
Post a Comment