I have a pregnant girlfriend who told me yesterday how she called daycares and they ALL have waiting lists. She is due in July and crossing her fingers that they'll be able to fill an opening by January 2008.
At first I thought -well, we have our church daycare which were are 95% sure we want to use and Im SURE we won't have any problems getting in when the time comes. I thought about it a little more that day and thought well... better safe then sorry. I better call the church and find out what the situation is. I called and sure enough- there is a waiting list!!! So, we got the paperwork today and are going to fill it in and submit the $50 non-refundable "application fee." They give preference to church members, so Im hoping that we'll be able to get in with the 10 months notice we're giving!!! It feels silly that we're already doing this and Im barely even showing, but I guess its better to plan ahead than be scrambling around come January 1st when I go back to work.
Here is our church daycare - its called the "First School"
No comments:
Post a Comment